Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, lies in the middle of the Heritage Arc. This bustling city, famed for its Nawabi era finesse and amazing food, is a unique mix of the ancient and the modern. It is home to extraordinary monuments depicting a fascinating blend of ancient, colonial and oriental architecture."
- Lucknow was the epicentre of the 1857 War of Independence, and much before that, it was the seat of a line of nawabs who gave the city its unique identity.
- Literature, cuisine, performing arts and tehzeeb put Lucknow a cut above the rest – and the world acknowledges it.
- Among the magnificent monuments are Imambara, Rumi Darwaza, Kaiserbagh Heritage Zone, Residency and Dilkusha.
- Chikan embroidery and zardozi have made Lucknow a brand in global fashion.
- Kebabs and biryani are the two lip-smacking delicacies that beckon visitors again and again.
- Relax and enjoy the city’s new age facilities, and visit again.
Plan your next travel
6D 5N Lucknow Ayodhya Prayagraj Chitrakoot Varanasi
4D 3N Mathura Vrindavan Agra Fatehpur Sikri Jhansi
4D 3N Varanasi Vindyachal Pragayraj Chitrakoot
4D 3N Mathura Vrandavan Agra Jhansi
3D 2N Mathura Vrindavan Agra
2D 1N Varanasi Vindyachal