- Basking in the religious aura of Dwarkadheesh temple, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Bala Hanuman temple etc
- Abhishek & Pujan at Somnath Jyotirling Temple
- Visiting places associated with the life of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Jungle safari at Gir National Park
Day Wise Itinerary
Travel from Rajkot to Jamnagar (1.40hrs Drive)
- Bala Hanuman Temple
- Lakhota Lake
- Lakhota Museum
- Gopi Talav
- Evening Aarti
- Dwarkadheesh Temple
- Beyt Dwarka,
- Nageshwar Jyotirlingam
- Rukmini Temple,
Travel From Dwarka to Porbandar (2hrs Drive)
- Kirti Mandir
- Harsiddhi Mata Temple
- Porbandar Beach Somnath.
- Light And sound show
- Somnath Temple
- Bhalka Tirth
- Somnath Mahadev Mandir
- Panch Pandav Gufa
- Triveni Sangam
- Sun Temple
Night Stay at Gir
- Jungle Safari at Gir National Park
- Darshan at all Temples
- Transportation By A/C Car on Private Basis.
- Accommodation at 3 star Hotel.
- Airport Pick Up and Drop
- Jungle safari at Gir.(On SIC Basis)
- Anything not mentioned above
- Lunch / Dinner charges other than mentioned above
- Any other personal expenses made by the visitors
- Any Train/Air Fair.
- Any personal expense, Medicines, Hospital expenses, Accident Insurance
- Any kind of applicable tax.
Additional Requirements / Notes
- Gir Jungle Safari Open from Mid Oct To Mid Jun.