- Exploring the architectural beauty of Akshardham temple
- Basking in the religious aura of Dwarkadheesh temple, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Bala Hanuman temple etc
- Abhishek & Pujan at Somnath Jyotirling Temple
- Visiting places associated with the life of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Jungle safari at Gir National Park
- Lazing away in Diu beaches
Day Wise Itinerary
- Akshardham temple
- ISKON Temple
- Sabarmati Gandhi ashram
- VaishoDevi Temple
- Adalaj Step Well
Travel from Ahemdabad to Jamnagar (6hrs Drive)
- Bala Hanuman Temple
- Lakhota Lake
- Lakhota Museum
Travel to Jamnagar to Dwarka (2.30hrs Drive)
- Dwarkadheesh Temple
- Beyt Dwarka,
- Rukmini Temple,
- Gopi Talav
- Nageshwar Jyotirlingam
Travel From Dwarka to Porbandar (2hrs Drive)
- Kirti Mandir
- Harsiddhi Mata Temple
- Porbandar Beach Somnath.
- Light And sound show
- Somnath Temple
- Bhalka Tirth
- Somnath Mahadev Mandir
- Panch Pandav Gufa
- Triveni Sangam
- Sun Temple
Night Stay at Gir
- Jungle Safari at Gir National Park
- Bom Jesus Church
- Fort Jerome
- Zampa gateway
- Gangeshwar temple
Travel to Ahemdabad (415kms –8hrs drive)
- Darshan at all Temples
- Transportation By A/C Car on Private Basis.
- Accommodation at 3 star Hotel.
- Airport Pick Up and Drop
- Jungle safari at Gir.(On SIC Basis)
- Anything not mentioned above
- Lunch / Dinner charges other than mentioned above
- Any other personal expenses made by the visitors
- Any Train/Air Fair.
- Any personal expense, Medicines, Hospital expenses, Accident Insurance
- Any kind of applicable tax.
Additional Requirements / Notes
- Gir Jungle Safari Open from Mid Oct To Mid Jun.